Family Law, Criminal Defense And Mediator

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Firm News
  4.  » Immigration Services Anywhere You Are

Immigration Services Anywhere You Are

On Behalf of | Aug 28, 2012 | Firm News

Practice Areas

Adjustment of Status

We can help you become a legal permanent resident (LPR) or sponsor one. We handle family based and employment based visa applications.


We can help you navigate through the process of becoming a United States citizen.

Consular Processing

If you wish to sponsor someone who is currently outside the United States, we will guide you and your candidate through the steps necessary to submit a visa application or adjust someone’s immigrant status.

Family Based Immigration

If you are a citizen or legal permanent resident, you may be able to bring your family to the United States.  We will help prepare all of the necessary documentation and guide you through the application process.

Business Sponsorships

If you have a foreign worker who is a key employee you cannot do without, we can help you sponsor them.

Business-Based: Temporary Employment Visas

We assist employers in securing proper visas for foreign professionals, including advising and counseling on worker eligibility, assembling documentation, and changing an immigrant status from student or visitor.

H2 Seasonal Workers

If your business needs a workforce for only part of the year and you are experiencing a labor shortage, we may be able to help you bring foreign workers into the country to help.

Labor Certification Application: PERM

Obtaining labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor can be completed in as little as 90 days.

Amnesty 245(i) Cases

If you entered the country without inspection before 2001, you may be eligible for a 245(i) exception to adjust your status.

We help you, your family or your employees become legal permanent residents

Consular processing once was the only means of obtaining an immigrant visa. When adjustment of status came into practice, it became a highly popular method of achieving permanent resident status after entering the United States. If you have an approved immigrant visa petition and are currently residing in the United States, you may be eligible for an adjustment of status. If you are considering such a step, we can help.

Getting your Green Card

Applying for permanent resident status is a complex process. We handle these applications for both employment and family based immigrants.

If you are a family sponsor

We assist family sponsors in obtaining information and documentation required to complete processing.

If you are an employer

We appreciate the critical timelines involved in adjusting the immigration status for foreign employees.  We can help your employee adjust their status.

If you are the candidate

We help with the preparation necessary to complete the adjustment process. We assist in all correspondence with the National Visa Center (NVC), and address any problems and questions concerning your medical exam, background check, and interview.

Once you have your green card, we contact you when you are eligible to sponsor relatives. We also let you know when you when you are eligible to become a U.S. citizen.

Delays are common and expected because of the enormous backlog at the USCIS. Nevertheless, we keep all parties educated and informed during the adjustment process. We are always available to answer your questions and review your documentation.  312-283-4399